Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

In the middle of the night...

You know how I wrote the other week about how that whole "Santa" thing seemed ridiculous? Remember? Well, wouldn't you know, I'm sitting by my window hooting "The Twelve Raptors of Christmas" to a calm, clear night sky, when out of nowhere, I hear....bells. Using my perfectly-designed facial disc and my asymmetrical ears, I was able to pinpoint exactly where in the sky the sound was coming from, and because of my excellent night vision, I was able to see....well, not much, in all honesty. Whatever it was, it was very far away. But it looked like (I know I sounds crazy here, I'm sorry)...it looked like elk. A small herd of elk flying through the sky, with something big and awkward behind them.

After I watched for a few seconds, I head-bobbed to focus in better, and somehow lost sight completely. That never happens. So I don't know if what I saw really was...you know...him. But I must admit, I'm a bit thrown by this.

Did anyone else see anything weird in the sky tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment