These are the items we really need a lot of here at the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program. Some of them directly benefit the birds, such as mouse/rat gift certificates from Layne Labs; other items support us indirectly by supporting the program as a whole. Check back often, as are needs change often. Thanks for looking!
- Gift certificates to Layne Labs, where we get all our mice and rats. These little guys are surprisingly expensive, and we go through a lot of them, especially during baby season!
- Gift cards to the following locations: JAX, Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Poudre Pet and Feed Supply (gift cards only available at the store), Staples, Jiffy Lube, and gas stations such as Shell
- Stamps: First Class postage stamps, either rolls or flats
- Paper products:
- Stamps: First class postage stamps, either rolls or flats
- Copier and printer paper - both letter and legal sizes
- Business-size envelopes (#10 and #9)
- Trash bags: 13-gal and 39-gal
- Ziplock bags (quart and gallon)
- Paper towels
- bathroom tissue
- Unscented Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Clorox Unscented Liquid Bleach (no Bleach
- Liquid Hand and Dish Soap (not “antibacterial”)
- Veterinary supplies:
- Miscellaneous items:
- Utility Scrub Brush
- Heavy Duty Plastic Buckets: 2 ½ - 3 Gallon
- Mop Heads – Tube Type or Cotton
- Cutting Boards - 8”x14” Or Larger – Minimum ¼”
- Tractor – 17 Hp or Larger
Thanks again! We really appreciate it!